Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Friday, December 7, 2012

Hello Computer world!!

Well I know it's been awhile since i've last wrote. I'm very sorry but it's just so hard to really blog from a phone, even an iphone. So i haven't been online all that much; especially my blog. (Wow, I've forgotten how my computer works here a little... ) ( not to mention that I haven't really had time because i've been working SOO much at work. ) So back in the last week of July while i was working on Ross's engagement party announcement no less, my computer decided to break. I went to turn it on one morning, and it turned on but no screen. I had a complete meltdown. A couple weeks later I take it into Apple, mind you this is an hour drive one way. They told me my logistics card had fried and i needed a whole new motherboard. It would cost me $310 at a flat rate to have it sent out and looked at but they couldn't guarantee  my files wouldn't be lost. So to best buy i went in search of some help (apple sent me there... go figure). Long story short, 6 months later with the WONDERFUL AND MOST GRATEFUL help from my dad and his girlfriend, I was able to get my computer backed up and fixed. It took 2 weeks but now i'm happy to say I have my computer back, and in working order. Not bad for a 5 1/2 year old computer! THANK YOU DAD!!!

So here I am back in the computer world. Editing photo's!! and blogging. So much to do.

0 comments: