Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Monday, July 16, 2012

Been awhile

So i know its been awhile since ive been on here. I got a new job. Then i almost lost my job but thankfully i didnt. I am back where i belong. I am a supervisor at a house working with elder women that are intellectually challenged. It is the same house i started at when i started at this agency. I care for each of the individuals at this house very deeply and love working with them. Ive been back for almost a month. Ive had a lot of new things to learn. An ive picked up extra hrs and worked 6-7 days a week for the past month or so. Its been really crazy!
Moms in town with ashby and we have been trying to spend some time together. I think the next couple of weeks we will have more time for that. Its amazing to see how fast ashman has grown up. I love him so much.
Lets see what else is going on... Dads been in and out of town lately. Collin and i are planning a vacation to myrtle beach in august... We are gonna camp near the beach! We r very excited because its been 2yrs since we've been on a camping trip just the two of us. And we have never been there.. There a few big plans that will be going on in august...
Collin is looking into new job opportunities; mainly oil rigging... We hope to move in the not to distant future and we think this might be the time to look at changing jobs for him...
So thats really it... Oh my mac computer screen died on me... So i have to update my flash drive n external hard drive n then retrieve my info n then send it to get fixed but really i need to buy a new computer cause its 5 yrs old n apple wont have the parts to fix it in 6 months... Very sad cause i dont have that kind of money and i need my mac. :( ! Hoping my family just goes in together and gives me money towards a new one for my xmas gift this year. Forget individual gifts. I really just want money towards a new mac.
So thats my boring life... Work and some bad luck but overall good things coming my way... Or so i hope! :)

1 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

Hope you get the enjoy time with the family.