Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's october already??

So here are few pictures of my place furnished. Some people have been asking for them. We add a little here and there whether it's a piece of furniture ( like we finally got a kitchen table) or hang a piece of artwork that has been in a box and then in the closet. So it's coming along well. Ross and Amelia came over for dinner the other night before we got a kitchen table and we had a nice night. I had made a lovely dinner and everyone enjoyed it. It's cozy and spacious. We just love out little place.

Life has been busy and i've been stressed out. We still dont have cable and internet at our place so i go to the library or to the Barnes and Nobles to use their free internet. Money sure is tight these days. I'm hoping this changes in the near future but i'm just not sure of that. I applied for different hours at my job so that I can have weekends off and i pray i get it. I'll find out next week. Both collin and I are looking forward to going away come thanksgiving. Dad has given us the nice gift of flying us to El Salvador for the holiday and to celebrate his birthday. His 50th i believe. Crazy ! I dont think of him as that old. Time sure does fly by. And boy has september come and gone in the blink of an eye. I can't believe it's october already. So we are in the process of getting Collin a passport. Should be an exciting adventure and a nice break from reality and routine here in Kingston. More updates and pictures to come hopefully soon.







1 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

What a cute home. I hope that you just love it.