Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a little update

Well life is really starting to get good. Though i have to say I miss my mom and bro already. They moved to Utah. My apartment is set up. And we are enjoying it very much. I stopped working so much and have been enjoying my time off. I get to have time to myself, time to see people, and time to be with my man. However, we dont have cable so we've been exhausting our movie library. Which is limited due to the fact that my boyfriend loves horror films and i love romance and drama. So to agree on a movie is hard. But we've been spending some quality time together and talking about REAL issues. It's been nice.


I cleaned the backyard and made it really nice. I'm loving it. And yes I said I DID YARDWORK. This news shocks my immediate family because my parents would pull teeth or more to get me to help in the slightest with yard work on a saturday. I was not one to get my hands dirty when i could be sleeping. I was a teenager what i can say.

I'm looking forward to going camping next week and getting away from it all. I tell you the bill aspect of life is getting to me and I wish we could make more money without breaking our backs. But i guess thats life for now. For now the thought of bills will go to the back of my mind while i focus on going camping and enjoying one on one time with my man.

1 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I still want to see picks of the house all decorated. I love it when you finally get that feeling of "moved-in" and can enjoy your space. Way to go.