So Ross graduated last weekend and I got 3 days off from work. It was nice to go away for awhile and be with the family. I got to spend some real time with my dad. He's living in Central America right now so I get one day for about 2 hrs usually once a month with him. I love him so much and wish I got more time with him but between both our schedules it's hard to find time. Anyways, Ross was able to graduate and we are all proud of him and he moved back home last weekend and then fled to Las Vegas with his girl. I went back to work. And the honeymoon period of enjoying my new job is wearing off and people are starting to annoy me. It's been two months I know how to do dishes and laundry plenty well enough and I know how to cook. Basically I know how to do my job. Grr... Sorry had to vent for a minute.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Rambling Update
So I work 7 days a week and I only have 3 days where I only work one job. But I've been working some overtime to cover hours and I also still have trainings. So my apartment has been lacking in the clean department. I took today off from my teaching job. I slept in and then was asked to lunch by my dad. So I went and spent time with him before he leaves tomorrow. Then I went home and cleaned the floors, and carpets. I did ALOT of laundry; somehow the pile just regenerates times 10 and it's only 2 of us. I dont understand! I did the dishes, which are also never ending. And organized the bills. All of which hasn't been done in at least like 3 weeks ( minus laundry and dishes). Then made dinner and did a little shopping. I got a lot done today and I feel clean and accomplished. Still got some things left to do but I'm so happy to have a clean apartment and to get things done. I also got some quality time with my man which was REALLY nice. I feel like coming home at 11pm to cook dinner and sleep is not really spending time with someone. It's better than being alone but nothing important ever gets said.
It's back to work tomorrow so I'm off to bed. Pictures to be uploaded hopefully tomorrow after work though!
Posted by Courtney at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment