Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finally a Break...

So my life is never boring... Well actually it seems real boring but I hardly have time to myself. I dont even have kids yet and I feel like i'm constantly doing laundry... And the house never seems clean enough for me... Oh well thats life. I took on some extra shifts this past week to cover some hours i will miss this weekend (plus i'm the newest employee so it would look bad not to take the hours and i need the money). Working 7 days a week and working the majority of the hours friday through monday really sucks sometimes. Everything seems to happen on the weekends but i'm learning to balance it all. It hasn't been an easy adjustment though. I still have a lot to learn to balance everything in my life and to make myself not so crazy over the small stuff. I need a change; not sure when or what it will be. I already somewhat changed up my hair... Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next 4 days. It's ross's graduation so I got 4 days off from work. It will be a nice mini vacation. And i cant wait to spend a lot of this weekend with my dad. Since December, I haven't really seen him much. I miss him so much. Buffalo here I come!!

1 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

I want to see your hair! Hope you have a good time with family!