Well I know it's been awhile since my last update. My life is pretty boring right now. I'm super excited cause it's getting to be my favorite time of year. I love the holidays. I love thanksgiving. getting together with family and getting to eat all the good food while sharing everything thats going on in your life with everyone. It's just so warm and refreshing. Christmas is my absolute favorite time. I love shopping for the perfect gift or variety of gifts for every person in my life. And then getting to see their face while they open that gift. It just gives me such joy. This year i'm celebrating the holidays with my boyfriend for the first time. And when i mean the first time, i've had a boyfriend during the holidays before but we've never been able to celebrate the holidays together. So this is the first time we will be together celebrating with our family's as a couple. I'm so excited! Though things will be different this year. Looks as though christmas might be a much lonelier time for me than i had expected this year. Mom and the boys are going to Orlando, So Collin and I will be fending for ourselves. I wont get to see everyone's face while opening their gifts. But I will have my boyfriend who i love so much by my side celebrating together. It will be different and interesting.
Monday, November 16, 2009
November 28th and Holidays !!
I love Collin so much. For those who don't know, Collin is my boyfriend. We dated back in High school and then stopped talking for 5 years. We found each other again last september and have been dating for almost a year again. I am so in love with him. He is the most amazing man. He takes care of me in every way possible. He respects me in all ways. I didn't think i'd ever find love like this. And i was given a second chance with my high school sweetheart. Nov 28th will be our 1st year anniversary. I'm so happy to say we've made it this far. It's so exciting. Our main focus right now is trying to work hard to make money and find a place locally to live together. It definitely isn't easy but I'm excited to be making the next step in our journey. Now if i could just find the perfect appropriate gift for a 1st anniversary... LOL!
Posted by Courtney at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that you guys are so happy together. IT is so awesome to spend the holidays with your Loved one. And congrats on the one year mark coming up soon!
I love this time of year also. I am glad you will have your boy to hang out. We will miss you out here. Love ya.
Post a Comment