Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

Well I finally had a whole day off. I got a whole lot done. I cleaned my apt which i haven't had much time to clean. Did some laundry; among other things. it never seems to end.





Do you remember those old floppy disks? Well I've been going thro some boxes of mine and found some so I spent about an hour or so at the local library to get rid of what i didn't need. It was interesting to see how i perceived the world as a kid/teen.  I started working on my christmas list and getting together some xmas gifts. This year is going to be a tight one. I cleaned my car, which was worse than my apt and realized that dad's shopvac is not as powerful as it once was. I cooked lunch and made extra's for later. I love making plenty of extra's. Lately I've been making hash brown casserole and freezing it. I'll have to put the recipe up on the other blog.  On other news Collin finally bought a car. A 1987 Toyota Camrey. He got it registered and everything and is loving his new found independence. It's been 2 years since he owned his own car. He has been loving his new job and is looking forward to Headless Horseman to be over. On the weekends, he works at a local but famous halloween attraction. http://www.headlesshorseman.com/

Halloween is his fav holiday. I'm looking more forward to Christmas. 

headless horseman hayrides & haunted houses   

I got a lot more coming up in the next few weeks. I'm dealing with the fact that my insurance is running out at the end of the year. My jobs can't insure me due to several reasons. Not to mention I can't afford much. So i've been making appointments to get all my doctors before i'm not covered. I got an auction to attend and auction some stuff off including one my own prints for the women's group my mom is a part of that i also joined, PEO. Dad's birthday and then Thanksgiving. It's going to be a busy month! Can't wait... 

0 comments: