Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Well thursday was Thanksgiving.  I had so much fun hanging with the family. Everyone was there but my mom. Collin and Amelia and my cousin's boyfriend, Nate were also in attendance.  The appetizers I made/ brought were a hit. Dad made an organic turkey which tastes just the same as regular turkey. The stuffing and mashed potatoes were amazing!! I had so much fun just hanging with the family. 


 Last night we celebrated my Dad's 49th birthday. We went to the sushi resturant Kyoto. Collin and Amelia were both able to get off work in time to be there. We got him some wine glasses and a new shredder and just in time cause the old one was on the way to the dump. Amelia made him the famous Red Velvet Cake that he has every year and loves so much. He had made a comment about how he didn't get his cake this year. We made sure he showed up after everyone else and had them bring it out with candles that were in the number shapes of 49 (it took 23 candles to do so, dad's favorite number which was NOT on purpose). He loved it and i'm glad he was surprised and able to get his favorite cake. Thanks Amelia! 

 Tonight is my 1st year anniversary with Collin. Collin was very impatient so we opened gifts last night. He gave me this really nice photosmart printer so that i can work on my photographs. I believe it's wireless and can't wait to get it working. I got him a foot pedicure spa thing cause he is always on his feet and complaining about his feet. I also got him a case for his shot glasses. Every time i go on vacation  i get a shot glass from that place for myself, as well as for my boyfriend, so i got a really nice wall case for them to sit it. Collin took me to this restaurant outside of Saugerties, which is north of Kingston, called New World Home Cooking. It was amazing. I had this Hempnut Crusted Salmon followed by dessert which was New Orleans Banana's Fantas (or something like that). It was to die for. I had an amazing anniversary. I love my man so much!! Thank you for the most wonderful night. 

0 comments: