So I was told this afternoon by my father that my most recent post was too hard to read.
Granted, the color's are a little harsh, I can't help but be bored by using the same text color all the time. Honestly, there aren't a whole lot of options.
I also made a bunch of spelling/grammar mistakes throughout my post. I have always felt that spelling on the internet is not all that important
unless it is an important email to someone in authority of some kind. I'm not sure how you all feel on that issue. I am open to your thoughts.
To be honest, I was quite surprised that my father, who is not a blogger, had checked my blog so quickly after I had just posted.
To be honest, I was quite surprised that my father, who is not a blogger, had checked my blog so quickly after I had just posted.
3 comments:
Although I'm a bit of a spelling 'freak', I like a quote from Mark Twain: "A man is not very creative if he doesn't have 3 or 4 differnet ways to spell a word!"
The quote probably isn't exactly accurate but the sentiment sure fits...
I like correct spelling - I have to admit!!! You know I work in an orthopedic office. My direct supervisor misspells words (especially medical terminology)call the time and uses really poor grammar. It drives us all crazy!!!
PS - This is a blog from my hospital bed...Labor & Delivery, baby!!!
Well, it is all your perspective. I could care less as long as I can understand it. I try to spell correctly myself because I do transcription, but I am no spelling bee winner so it does not come naturally for me.
Post a Comment