Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wedding Stuff

This wedding stuff is no joke. I've been sitting here for the last probably 3 hours or so just ORGANIZING the wedding list. That's it. The list was already made, 3 times, with addresses. Now I'm putting everything on the computer in a very organized manor. And it's exhausting.  I don't even want to think about what comes after this. Ugh.

And I didn't get half the things I wanted done this evening... Like update shutterfly and create new projects, Finish the Laundry, and like 5 million other things that are on my to do list.. Guess it's a good thing I not only have plenty of time, which feels like it's running out (despite the fact that certain people feel it's way to early to even be discussing these things). But that I am planning on taking a week off from work just to get things done. At least I got the house clean today. Since I've been working crazy hours and then I was super sick, it's been awhile since that really happened.

0 comments: