Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Thursday, August 2, 2012

We are engaged!!

If you didnt know already collin and i are engaged!
About a month ago we decided to go look at rings together. Within a few mins at kays we found my ring. It was perfect like it called out to me... And the price was perfect as well... Collin also found his ring. The next day we purchased them. His was special order and mine had to be resized. Two weeks later mine was ready we picked it up and that night collin proposed. He was very cute and romantic. He got down on one knee at home and asked me!
We've been talking about it a lot in then past several months and we already had a date in mind. Yesterday i booked the church so you all can put it on your calendar. June 20th, 2014! Yes its a friday... I cant wait! I hope you all can come!

2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I was dying to know how it all went down. I would love to make it out. Sad that I can't be there for Ross's big day. Maybe we can work towards this. Love ya.

TBird and Mikelle said...

Congrats! What an exciting time! Hope you are feeling better now. Sorry about your back. yuck. That is no fun! Bed rest is not fun either!