|
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Having a cold sucks; but not as much with this immune booster!! get informed
So this post is an informational one... I'm sick and tired of going into a local pharmacy and not being able to find this product. Echinacea and Goldenseal. Or Goldenseal by itself. AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS. So here i am telling EVERYONE what this is and what you should use it for. You feel a cold coming on, buy this and take it as directed. I take two a day usually. I work with people who are always getting sick and therefore i run the risk of getting sick. If i already have a cold i double the dose and take it twice a day. So right now i take 2 pills in the morning and two at night. Though after reading this article i might be taking more. It's so frustrating to not have anyone know what i'm looking for. Not even a pharmacist. I mean seriously! I finally found it at Rite aid. And they only had one brand and only two bottles. I of course took the two bottles. So here are the facts listed below. I have my mom to seriously thank for showing the beneficial effects of taking these supplements. I only wish i hadn't run out and didn't have any when the first sign of my cold came on. Now i'm in the middle of a cold fighting it off and the cold is seriously kicking butt... If you can't find it at a local pharmacy look for it a a health food store, but they are seriously more expensive there.
Posted by Courtney at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment