So As I do laundry, I'm researching Forks over Knives and being a vegan. The evidence is clear. Eating a Whole Food Plant diet is the answer to getting rid of all my symptoms of pain, discomfort, and overall feeling of fatigue. Only problem i see is, I'm the pickiest eater I know. Will I really be able to follow this lifestyle? Will I be able to find the delicious healthy vegan recipes I need to feel satisfied. I guess the motto i need to keep in mind is " Eat to live, Don't live to eat. " Words of wisdom. But it truly is a HUGE step. To abandon the way I grew up eating and have eaten for 25 years and go in a completely different, new and exciting yet terrifying direction. I do feel it is the answer. I just have to really research and find the recipes I am willing to try out. I guess baby steps is the way. Little by little I should attempt to make the change to a healthier lifestyle. I guess i'm writing this for myself. But if anyone has some suggestions or advice. I would definitely welcome any recipes that are vegan; especially like different salad ideas.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
To be or not to be VEGAN???
For those who have no idea what i'm talking about, You need to watch Forks over Knives. It will change your life; or at least give you knowledge with facts to back it up on the American Diet and where we as a society went wrong in our dietary decisions. Just watch it.
The following are websites i've looked at or blogs that I found interesting. All three of these are either on blogspot or facebook as well.
Forksoverknives.com
http://www.veganculinarycrusade.com/
http://www.onegreenplanet.org/
Posted by Courtney at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment