Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Friday, July 1, 2011

WEBSITE

So last year i set up a free website... and of course with free you get something like www.wix.com/lullabyphotography... etc,etc, etc. So with the gracious help of my father I got a separate account for my photography, set up a paypal account and purchased a domain. I also upgraded my old website to one that allows you to hook up a domain to that website.


I know most you are like "HUH?". Believe me, until last weekend I was the same way. And even today i'm like "umm..." After i bought my domain it took me four days to figure out how to link it to my website. It doesn't do it automatically. Needless to say I DID IT!!

I have a REAL website. www.lullabyephotographie.com NOTICE it's spelled "ie" at the end.

I also redid the whole website. I changed up the galleries. I am making almost all images available for sale through paypal. And i made my posted images copyright. Go me. And all in one week. It's almost all done except for making all my images for sale.

0 comments: