Yup. Thats right. I said show. I have a show up.
I found a local gallery that rents wall space for $10 bucks a month. How sweet is that right? So i rented a wall for July and August. So I had only this past week to through everything together. And i've been working ALL week. So i had all my images printed out in 8x10. Then I ordered frames from Wally-world. I wanted 11x14's but they only had 8x10's available in the amount i needed. It worked out for the better i think. I got the frames the day before I was to put up my show. I put everything together and printed out an artist statement. I'm so excited!! The studio has a lot of walk throughs because they have Zumba classes there like almost every day. And my wall of work is RIGHT in front of the studio space for those classes!! I have 12 images up and they are all for sale. Hope i make some money and soon!!
There is also a craft fair going on August 6th that my work will be a part of. SO EXCITED!!
1 comments:
Congrats Lady. I hope that you do well.
Post a Comment