Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Friday, April 8, 2011

WE HAVE INTERNET!! THANKS DADDY!!

Well I have much updating to do. But since my dad gave me the gift of internet for my bday, for collin's bday (coming up in may) and for xmas of 2011; I will be able to get around to updating. I know it's been a couple of months. But when you dont have internet updating you blog is the last thing of things to do while using the free internet at the Library or the local barnes and nobles / starbucks.


I will be sure to update my blog this coming weekend. Of course i will have much to blog about. Truely not much has changed since Jan. There are a couple of pictures i will put up. But honestly, nothing exciting has happened till last weekend. Dad flew me out to see him for my birthday. It was so much fun to visit him. To really see Houston, Tx. And to understand where he's been the last couple of months. I got lots of sun!! NY has been way too cold for way too long. I spent way too much money but when we die we can't take it with us. So ca la vi. I had a blast. Dad made me a fabulous steak dinner. Yes i ate steak and loved every bite of it!! Then i blew out the candles of the fabulous cake that my dad made from scratch! It was delic! Thank you dad for an AWESOME weekend of fun in the sun! And of course for the wonderful gift of internet. Oh how we have missed our internet. Saturday night I and the family are celebrating my bday at the hurley mountatin inn. Then off to mimi's for Birthday PIE ... Graham cracker pie of course! Wish the rest of the family could be there but they are off in their parts of the world. Much more updating to come! Glad to be back on!

0 comments: