Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Saturday, April 9, 2011

the past 3 months

Hmm.. So much to say... Well Valentines day was kinda of a bummer.. I was sick and worked sick for the whole week. My boyfriend thinks that Vday is just a hallmark holiday and hates celebrating it but it was our first anniversary when we got together back in high school. It was the day he asked me out for the first time. The first time anyone asked me out. And he was so cutely romantic about it. I love that day. We had that day off from school. So i was at work and He asked my parents if he could set up a surprise for me. So my friend came and got me from work because i was grounded from my car. I walked in and had to follow these riddles until i came to my room. I had to pick from 3 doors so i picked my room. He had made me an apple pie in the shape of a heart ( I had told him once that apple pie was my favorite .. It's only one of my favs now but the fact that he had remembered this small fact made my bind blow) , a teddy bear, a card, and a question "will you go out with me?" Then i had to find him. Which he was held up in the bathroom with the dog.. Lol... It was so romantic. Anyways, Last year he failed miserably at vday. This year he did better but still wasn't what i expected. Maybe i have to high of expectations. Idk. But I love him.


The last couple of months have been boring. We've been both working hard and struggling to stay afloat. I seeked medical help for my anxiety. The meds have really helped and I'm getting back to who i really am. Things are definitely on the up and up. Collin has really stood by my side and I wouldn't have done it without him or the support of my family. Ross has been a big help with all my car trouble. My car has been in and out of the shop the last 3 months but we think it's finally ok.

Last weekend I went to visit my dad in Houston for my bday which is tomorrow. April 10th baby!! i'm going to be 25.. half a century old!! I had a blast. We had so much. We went to the beach in the 80 degree weather. We both got burnt but it was so worth it. And at least it wasn't my back. Or to severe. We went to the Museum of Fine Art where the impressionist from a famous museum in DC was on tour. We saw the self portrait of Van Gogh and several other FAMOUS paintings by him, Monet, Manet, Rembrandt, etc. It was so cool. We went to dinner several times at these fabulous places!! My dad made me a delicious dinner of steak and then we had a made from scratch So fabulous bday cake afterwards. Dad and Rosa Maria gave me the gift of 6 months of internet. Collin gets another 3 for his bday in may and then we get 3 months for xmas. SO EXCITING... They came and hooked us up thursday and we are loving every bit of it!! Thank you so much for everything daddy. I love you so much!! I flew first class on the way home and stole some continental first class glasses... lol... It was good to get away. Collin and I got some space. And i had a blast with my dad. Plus i really needed a break from work!!

I love birthdays. My birthday, your birthday... It's so much fun, it's a time to CELEBRATE!! I'm big on holidays and birthdays!! SO i'm super psyched... I'm 25, i'm living with my boyfriend, i have a good job with good benefits, I have a degree, and I have no kids. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter of my life!! Getting married and having babies... And moving out of this dreadful state called NY which sucks you dry of your money... :D.. Lol

Last night after work I took Collin to Emurgent care. He has some dental issues causing so much pain that he hasn't eaten much or slept (me either) at all the last couple of days. I hate seeing him in pain and last night was definitely the worst of it. After only a 1/2 hour He got a prescription for Penicillin and a pain reliever. He finally fell asleep at 4 30 am. He slept for a full 8 hrs and has no pain!! THANK GOD!

Tonight we are celebrating my bday. Actually in like 15 mins or so. Collin's out buying my gift now so i gotta go finish getting ready. Pictures will be up loaded soon!!

0 comments: