SO i've been working a lot. In the last 2 weeks i worked an additional 23 hrs. 20 of which were overtime. Thank god cause I could use the extra money. Collin has been working weekends at headless horsemen which is finally over. This coming weekend will be our first weekend off together. I can't wait because we are going to have our first date night in a LONG time. I feel like just because we live together we can't go out anymore. So i asked collin a couple of weeks ago when his extra working at headless horsemen was over if we could go out to dinner and a movie and he said sure. I'm so looking forward to it. All the bills will get paid. I'll finally be done owing the landlord the money for last months rent. And i'll be able to buy ross's christmas present which his girlfriend Amelia and Collin and I will enjoy along with him. Hopefully. I'll tell you all about it when I let him in on it. I also have to get new tires which will be a two paycheck process.. At least my good brother is using his discount to save me some money. This month has been tough money wise but all the extra working really does pay off. I also just set up a new page on Facebook for my artwork. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. I will ship anywhere as long as the cost is covered. I really need to sell some artwork now. I have some images in stock. And getting an image made is not really a problem. It would make for a great christmas present. I have a variety of images. Please check it out.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment