Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Monday, June 15, 2009

Boring Life

SO I know it's been awhile... But honestly nothing interesting has been going on. I live at home, go to work, make my parents upset cause I dont spend enough time with them because of the hours I work, hang out with Collin when I can, pay bills. Thats about it. I did happen to get a second job at the Children's Annex (where I worked last summer) working with autistic children which starts Monday July 6th. I can't wait. I loved that job number one but number two, that means more money for me. A second pay check. Maybe then i'll be able to pay off this debt faster.. hmm... yeah I dont know. It's been a month already and it's a slow pace here. But at least i'm making progress. Thats a plus. And i'm getting closer to my friends at work. I'm slowly being inducted to the full time circle of people at Hannaford, where everyone knows everyones business if u let them. lol. Anyways, I guess I wont be coming to the family reunion. It's not my say and I'm really upset over it. But I guess it's probably a blessing in disguise. No worries, I hope to be out there to visit within the year with Collin. It's off to pay the cell bill and then to work again. Ugh... Work, sleep, hang out, sleep, work.... it's never ending lol

2 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

we'll miss ya!

Sadie Lady said...

Sorry you can't be here! Many of us will blog about it so you can feel like you were. Not the same :( Love ya.