Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Crazy weekend

So this week was super crazy... I was busy getting together Collin's Surprise birthday bbq. Friday night i had over about 20 people. I wasn't sure all who was going to show up. And i'm disappointed in some who didn't show up but oh well they missed out. Collin had no idea. Ross helped me a big deal. He let me borrow the grill. And he helped get Collin out of the house. I gave him 20 bucks and said go to the Bar i'll meet u later. I never say things like this so he wasn't sure what to do but he knew something was up at that point. Then When they got back ross cooked for me. THANK YOU ROSS!! Collin was totally surprised. I had his friends over, his parents, and my family. It was a success and a blast. The rain even held off!! I will have pictures to post later.


Then last night we went to see Jay and Silent Bob get old. We only stayed for half the show. It was hilarious. However Collin was in horrible tooth pain so i said we could go home at intermission. The night wasn't a complete waste.

On other news, I have someone in El Salvador Interested in my work and wanting to put a show in his gallery.

2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

WOW! This sounds amazing. What a fun gift for Collin. I didn't know that Jay & Silent Bob came out with another movie, well, Kevin Smith. I will have to look into this.

Courtney said...

no they didn't come out with a new movie... it's a comedy show they are doing on tour.