Well it's been awhile... Nothing but working my butt off has been going until this week. TODAY i signed paperwork for my new apt with my boyfriend of almost 2 yrs. I'm so excited. But u know how guys can be. He said he's excited. This is a first for me. In the sense that this will be my first apartment that I'm paying for. I'm officially on my own. More than anyone really knows. But more about that later. We are moving into the town of kingston; basically in the heart of where everything good goes on. I'm so happy. It's quiet and a nice neighborhood. And my friends will be close. We will be hopefully all moved in by the end of the weekend. :) !!!!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
OUR FIRST APARTMENT
Posted by Courtney at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks awesome! I am so excited for you. This will be an adventure!
Post a Comment