Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Camping part 1

So I went to visit Nana n Papa in Canton, NY. I decided to combine my camping trip that I had planned with my boyfriend with going to see them. We had a blast.  






Nana took us to an Amish house where they sell vegies. The amish dont like getting their picture taken so we took pics from far away... We got a 5lb bag of onions for $1.75 !! and Raspberries for the cheapest. They were delicious.. 














Above is the amish house and how they do their hay.. 











An amish buggy at the Aldi's.. 






This is our campsite... Collin was surprised that i actually went camping, though i'm not really sure why because I have been camping before...














Oh and by the way, last weekend I went and got my hair permed!! Loving it... 


2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

Looks like fun! I want to visit Amish country some day.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Wow it looks beautiful there. Looks like you had a great time. I love camping!!