Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Looking back

Here it is. The end of the road of my college career. Thank the lord. It's been a long one. I went thro the 28 photo albums i have on facebook. I have no pics from my first year at college which happened in Miami shores, Fl. I have definitely grown as a person. I'm so glad it's over. However I dont think it will hit me till i walk. And maybe not really till i dont have to go back in August. Crazy! So here's a look at the past 4 years. 




Me n Tabitha together working on foundations work first semester at ECU









Parents weekend!







Went to beach for the first time in NC











Ross, Darien, and I went to NYC with Anastasia



Katie n I baked together and had fun times






I had my work in a show



i took katie to NYC


riding on the subway







went for a weekend on the lake...



learned how to jetski



I saw the beach and had a great time




had fun going out to dinner with friends




we went to the Hoos vs the Pirates ... dad won, i lost... but we had a good time




                                                                 we had a little snow, the first time in 4 yrs




23rd birthday celebrated with my family in NC









finishing with my senior show

0 comments: